Whether it’s in-person or virtually, a message of thanks goes a long way. Take a moment to say #ThanksCoach to a coach who has been there for you.
National Coaches Week is a week to celebrate the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. This week is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #ThanksCoach.
5 Ways You Can Take Part
- Explore the Participation Guide: The National Coaches Week Participation Guide contains everything you need to make National Coaches Week a success for your coach, team, and organization.
- Enjoy FREE or discounted NCCP education: During National Coaches Week, coaches can diversify their coaching knowledge with free or discounted NCCP education. Courses to be released and made publicly available the first week of September.
- Say #ThanksCoach on social media: Follow National Coaches Week on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using #CoachesWeek and #ThanksCoach. You can also use the National Coaches Week Facebook profile frame throughout the week to show your support.
- Join a community event: Organize a community event to say #ThanksCoach, or join one taking place in your province or territory. Submit your event to our new National Coaches Week Event Calendar or use it to find an event near you!
- Say ‘Thanks, Coach’ with a National Coaches Week Gift: Show your appreciation for everything your coaches do for you, your team, and your community with a National Coaches Week-branded notebook or backpack. Now available through their eStore.